- Check the lights on the front panel of your modem. Note the first light that is off and refer to Section 1 in this guide as to where the error occurred.
- Check each end of your coax cable. Hand-tighten if required.
- Ensure the Ethernet cable is connected to both your modem and your computer (or router and modem if you are using a router).
- Ensure that you have an active wireless connection between your computer and gateway.
- If the Standby light is on (5100 series modem only), the Internet connection is off. Press the Standby button to reconnect to the Internet.
- If both the Power and Receive lights are flashing then the modem has been disabled.
Find the help you need