- Check to see that the ringer volume on your phone is turned up.
- Unplug all your phones and devices from every phone jack (phones, answering machines, fax machines, modems, splitters, etc).
- Wait at least 60 seconds, and then plug in a basic corded phone.
- Using your mobile phone, call your home phone or have someone else call. If your phone rings, plug in another device, and then try calling again. If your phone rings, continue plugging in the rest of your devices to see if the phone rings after each one.
- If your phone does not ring after plugging in a device, unplug it. It may be causing the problem and you should have it checked.
Still having problems? Call 6-1-1 from a landline or 1 888 423-2333 from any phone.