Check your phone set user guide to see if it has the name/number display feature. If your phone set is equipped with this feature, you may not see anything because:
- The party calling you has blocked their name/number
- The call is coming from businesses using a Centrex line
- The call is from overseas
- The call is coming from another service provider that is not sharing call information with Northwestel
- You need to add the call display feature. Just call us to add Call Display at 1 888 423-2333
Still no display? It could be your phone.
- Ensure the power adapter is plugged firmly into your phone and a working electrical outlet (the date/time shown on the display screen will show you if the power is working).
- Is it a separate display unit? You may need to replace the batteries.
- If your phone is plugged into another device (e.g., an answering machine or fax machine), unplug it from the device and plug it directly into a jack. Then ask someone to call you. If the display works when not connected to the second device, it may mean that Call Display can’t work with that equipment.
- If the display screen is still blank, please check for troubleshooting tips in your phone’s user manual.
Still having problems? Call 6-1-1 from another landline or 1 888 423-2333 from any phone.