Northwestel offers customers Bill Management tools to help manage your telecommunications spending.
Here are all the ways you can pay you bill:
1. Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
For busy people on the go - no need to worry about bill payment deadlines or finding a stamp - your payment is made automatically each month, on time.
There are two ways to set up your payment plan:
- The amount of your bill is automatically charged to your Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard or American Express. Call our Customer Care Centre at 1-888-423-2333, or log into Webcare and select Payments/Auto-Payment OR
- Payment for your bill is automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Download, print and fill out the pre-authorized debit agreement form [PDF], or log into Webcare and select Payments/Auto-Payment.
With either option, your monthly payment will be made on or before the due date. You'll still receive an invoice statement listing the details of your charges and recent payments.
You can cancel the automated plan at any time by logging into Webcare or by calling 1-888-423-2333.
2. One-Time Payments With Credit Card - Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, or American Express:
- Log into Webcare
- Call our Customer Care Centre at 1-888-423-2333.
- In person at a payment agent* or Northwestel Retail Centre.
* Check with your local agent for available payment options. Please be aware that payment may take up to 10 business days to be received.
3. One-Time Payments Through Your Bank
Payment can be made through the following banks:
- Bank of Montreal /Firstbank
- Toronto Dominion Bank Bankline
- Scotia Bank /TeleScotia
- CIBC /Linkup
- Royal Bank Royal Direct
- BC Credit Union
- Citizen Bank
Payment may be made through the automated teller machine, or through the bank's telephone or online banking service.
Use 'Northwestel, Inc.' as the payee.
Contact your local bank for more information. Please be aware that payment through electronic banking may take up to 5 business days.
4. One-Time Payments With Your Debit
You can pay with your debit card in person at a Northwestel Retail Centre.
5. One-Time Payments by Cheque:
Mail your cheque to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
PO Box 2710
Please be aware that payment may take up to 15 business days to be received when delivered through the mail.