Northwestel offers customers Bill Management tools to help manage your telecommunications spending.
1. Payment Agent
Make a payment at your nearest Northwestel payment agent.
We offer a variety of payment options however they may not all be available in your community. Please be aware that payment may take up to 10 business days to be received.
2. Pay by Mail
Mail your cheque to:
PO Box 2710
Please be aware that payment may take up to 15 business days to be received when delivered through the mail.
3. Pay by Credit Card
- Pay your bill online by logging into Webcare or
- Call our Customer Care Centre at 1 888 423-2333 to make a Visa or MasterCard payment by phone.
4. Pay Through Your Bank
Payment can be made through the following banks:
- Bank of Montreal /Firstbank
- Toronto Dominion Bank Bankline
- Scotia Bank /TeleScotia
- CIBC /Linkup
- Royal Bank Royal Direct
- BC Credit Union
- Citizen Bank
Payment may be made in person, through the automated teller machine, or through the bank's telephone or online banking service. Contact your local bank for more information. Please be aware that payment through electronic banking may take up to 5 business days.
5. Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
For busy people on the go - no need to worry about bill payment deadlines or finding a stamp - your payment is made automatically each month, on time.
There are two ways to set up your payment plan:
- Payment for your bill is automatically withdrawn from the bank account of your choice.
- The amount of your bill is automatically charged to your Visa or MasterCard account.
With either option, your monthly payment will be made 18 days after your bill is produced. You'll still receive an invoice statement listing your calls, the amounts charged and payments made.
You can cancel the automated plan at any time by calling 1-888-423-2333.
3 ways to sign up for pre-authorized payment from your bank account:
- Call 1 888 423-2333 if you are choosing the credit card option.
- Pick up an application form at your nearest Northwestel Payment Agent.
- Download, print and fill out the pre-authorized debit agreement form [PDF].
Return the agreement form by mail or fax to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
PO Box 2710
By fax (toll free): 1 888 237-7796