Are you currently using a Northwestel email address, such as northwestel.net?
If yes, please follow the steps below:
- Check that your device is set up with secure settings. Device specific instructions can be found at nwtel.ca/SecureEmail
- If your outgoing email server settings are correct:
- Make sure there are no unsent emails in your outbox. Delete any messages in your outbox, and try sending a new message.
- Have you recently installed any anti-virus or anti-malware programs? Try turning it off. Shut down and restart your email program.
- Shut down and restart your computer.
Still having problems? Call us at 1 888 423-2333
Note: If you are seeing an error message, please write it down to help us further troubleshoot the problem.
If no, please follow the steps below:
- Contact your email provider or IT professional for support
- If you are a Northwestel Internet customer, please contact our Customer Care Centre at 1 888 423-2333 to set up an email account
Our dedicated outgoing mail servers are for northwestel.net and other Northwestel email accounts only.Print