Generally, it’s easy to fix minor problems with remote control functions that aren’t responding properly, such as on/off, volume control, changing channels, etc.
- Press CBL or Cable button at the top of the remote to confirm the remote is set to Cable Mode. Now try using your remote again.
- Clear anything away that might be blocking the remote’s infrared (IR) sensor needed to communicate with the Digital Box Receiver.
- Do the lights at the top of the remote blink when a button is pressed? If not, replace the batteries.
- If all remote functions are working except for volume, check in the General Settings menu to make sure that the volume control is not set to the fixed audio option.
- If the remote is still not communicating with the Digital Box, try changing channels by pressing the "+" or "-" on the front of your Digital Box. Now try to use the remote control again.