Only Norman Wells customers can order pay per view events and movies online. All other customers can use their cable remote to watch pay per view content.
How to order pay per view online
Order pay per view (PPV) online by
- Visiting our website's pay per view section
- Select "order pay per view movies online"
- Select your language ie. ‘English’
If you are a first time user: Registering your account
If this is your first time ordering a PPV online you will need to register as a customer. From the login page (which you can get to using the instructions above):
- Select ‘Register’
- Fill out the subscriber registration including your digital box number. The digital box unit number can be found on the back of the digital box. If you need help finding the unit number, click the help link, see this guide for your particular digital box, or call 1-888-423-2333 for TV support. Here's an example:
- Submit your registration
- After successfully registering, you will arrive on the ‘digital box nickname’ page. If you have more than one digital box it is useful to give them nicknames so you don’t need to remember the 16-digit Unit Address of the box when you order a show. Keep in mind that orders assigned to one digital box cannot be viewed on other digital boxes.
- Once complete, you will arrive on the pay per view schedule page (this is the default page you will see for all future logins). See the section below to learn about how to order.
Ordering pay per view movies and events
Registered users can log in here: https://wappv.shawbroadcast.com/frmLogin.aspx
- Once you are logged in, look to the bottom of the page where the pay per view schedule lives.
- The content is sorted by time and then by alphabetical order.
- Use the ‘Next’ or ‘Previous’ links at the bottom of the schedule to browse the scheduled programming. You can also search by title.
- All movies and events can be purchased up to 30 minutes before the end of that show.
- To order a movie or event, select the title you wish to order and click the link.
- Select the digital box you wish to use. If you have multiple digital boxes, you will be prompted to choose which box you want to play it on.
- You will be taken to the show details page which will display the title, start date and time, channel, and the price of the show.
- Accept the order to purchase
- Once you have selected the show, you will get a success message stating that your “Order was successful.”
- You will now be able to watch the program you have selected using the selected digital box at the selected time.