Block calls from unwanted numbers.
- Block any incoming call from your ‘screened callers” list.
- Pick up receiver and dial *60.
- To turn on Call Screen press 1.
- Listen to and follow the system prompts to activate, deactivate and add numbers.
- To add a number manually once the call screen is activated, dial the number to be added and press the digit prompted. This will only work for local single residential and business lines. Multiline, cellular (fleet numbers) and long distance numbers can only be added by following the prompts to add the number of the last calling party method.
- This will only apply if the system was able to identify the calling number.
- If a screened caller tries to call, your phone will not ring. The screened caller will hear a gentle rejection message.