Simplify your billing.
Switching to E-Billing is fast, convenient and secure. Receive a notification by email, and you are only a click away from your monthly bill and account information. E-Billing saves paper, time and makes it easy for you to stay current with your account.
What is an E-bill?
E-bills are electronic versions of your Northwestel bill. Once you are registered, you will receive a notification by email when your monthly bill is ready to be viewed online. You will no longer receive a paper bill in the mail.
Why should I sign up?
- E-bills are convenient (access your bills online 24/7)
- See your current bill online, as soon as it is ready
- Look up past bills at anytime
- Reduce your monthly paper bill clutter
- Download and save a copy of your bill at anytime
How do I sign up?
Before you can access your e-bill online, you need to register for MyAccount. You will need to have your bill handy.
- Visit nwtel.ca/MyAccount
- Click the REGISTER button on the bottom right hand side of the page
- Enter the required information from your bill:
• Account Number• Phone #/Service ID (enter 10 digits without spaces or symbols. For example: 8674567890)
• Last Name of the account holder or company name (exactly as it appears on the bill)
• Last statement balance OR a pervious statement balance and invoice date (please enter only one or the other)
And click “Continue”
- Once you are registered, return to nwtel.ca/MyAccount and login with your username and password
- When you have logged into Webcare, under the “My Online Profile” tab, click “Bill Delivery Options”.
- On the Bill Delivery Options page, select “Electronic Billing” and then click “Save”. You will receive an e-mail from Northwestel customer Care confirming the change.