Here are some essential details to help you read your bill. For more information about your bill contact us at 1 888 423-2333.
- Invoice Information: Here you'll find your account number, the total amount payable and the payment due date.
- Summary of Charges: This section gives you an overview of your monthly charges for this billing period, your previous balance and payments received.
- Payment Form: The bottom section is your payment form to be used if mailing us a payment or to get stamped when paying at your financial institution (the back of the payment form appears on page 2).
- Contact Us: Get in touch with Northwestel should you need any assistance with your bill.
- How to pay your bill: This section outlines the numerous ways you can pay your bill - Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express, debit or cheque.
- Payment Terms: This section outlines the payment terms agreed upon at the time of purchase.
- Change of Address: Moving? Get in touch with the right people in order to ensure your bill is being sent to the proper address.
- Payments: At the bottom of Page 2 you will find a payment form. You can fill this out and send it to Northwestel with your payment or continue to make payments as you normally have in the past.
This page provides summarized information about the charges for each of your services
Please note: If an account has multiple numbers, the usage will be broken out for each phone number and totaled at the bottom, in a row labeled “PHONE TOTAL”.
- Monthly Services: A list of services you subscribe to on a monthly basis.
- Discounts/Promos: Current applicable discounts and promotions.
- Usage: Charges and credits relating to Long Distance and other Home Phone charges.
- Internet Usage: Charges and credits for the cost of your monthly internet usage.
- Charges/Credits: Charges and credits applied over the billing period.
- Tax: GST, HST or PST charged on this month’s usage.
- Total: Total amount due for this billing period.
Monthly Charges – this page outlines your services and related charges for the month.
- Location: indicates where the user was when the call was made or received.
- Date: Day when the call was made.
- Time: Time when the call was made.
- Number: The number called.
- Type: The type of call that was made.
- Min: The duration of the call.
- Amount: The total cost of the call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my bill?
Page 2 of your bill outlines the convenient ways you can pay your bill. You can also pay the easy way by arranging for your bill to be automatically paid each month from your bank account or with your credit card.
How do I register for E-Billing?
Visit nwtel.ca/Ebill to register. Once you've registered, you can change your bill delivery option to "Electronic" and you will receive an email each month letting you know your bill is available online. You can access your current bill and past bills.
Where can I find my Account Number?
Your Account Number is listed in the top left hand corner of Page 1.
How do I change my billing address?
To inform us of your new address; simply email email@example.com or call our Customer Care Centre at 1 888 423-2333.
How do I know how much I need to pay this month?
The Total Amount Due is shown on Page 1 of your bill, in bold at the top left of the page.
What does the Monthly Charges section show?
The Monthly Charges section outlines the cost of your services for the month. It also shows you the amount of units used that month (minutes, or data). In this section, each phone number listed on your account will have a separate details section, so you can track the service usage for each phone number.
Who do I contact if I have questions or concerns about my bill?
Please contact our Customer Care Centre at 1 888 423-2333.